Nursery admissions interviews and interactions are coming and i once thought of writing an article on questions answers list that we find in abundance on internet and do they really make any sense? As if it is an exam. I think emphasis should be more on practical and interactive things which can be good both for the parents and children. I have not been asked any such sort of questions form the top 150 questions list and all. Its a small interaction and schools nowadays are smart enough and takle more interest in child's capacity.
Here is a list and some videos that might help you while preparing your child.
1. One of the best you tube videos of nursery rhyme baa-baa black sheep, kids will really enjoy this and will learn faster.
2. Rain rain go away is another all time favorite of kids with very simple words and they can also tell theri own name while recitation,
3. Heads and shoulders, knees and toes nursery rhyme is one that kids not only enjoy but aslo can excersize as seen in the video and learn some basic body parts,
4. Chubby cheeks, dimple chin use to be my son's favourite, beautiful rhyme it has and kids start doing actions as seen in the video,
5. Our all time favourite incy wincy spider, nice nursery rhymes and easy to learn also.
6. This one is not a nursery rhyme but one of the best videos to help kids learn about colors an an early age.
7. An interesting video for some help during nursery interview preparation for parents and children both, have a look may be of some help,
8. Aaloo kachaloo beta kahan gaye the is a very catchy hindi poem that has no logic but still kids love this poem, during nursery admission preparation one or two hindi rhymes also they can learn, one is enough although.
9. A simple video on teaching good manners to kids, cartoons make them learn things better sometimes as kids like cartoons and cartoons teaching them is fun way of learning.
10. Another interesting video to teach kids about manners, good for nursery and kindergarten kids, Must watch,